Go to Tinder and choose the membership type.
Choose the payment method.
Enter your valid email address and finish the payment.
Once you have the Tinder voucher code, you can redeem it immediately or up to 30 days after purchase.
Click the link shown inside the red box if you want to redeem it immediately.
you can use this URL format:
Fill in the [CODEHERE] with the voucher code that you received after purchase.
You will be redirected to Tinder's voucher redemption page as shown in the picture.
Login to redeem the Tinder voucher into your account.
Your voucher has been successfully redeemed and enjoy the benefits of a Plus/Gold membership!
|Voucher Terms and Conditions:|
- One-time-use only. The voucher cannot be redeemed multiple times.
- Geo-restricted. You can redeem the code only within the country where you created the Tinder account.
- Subscription Restricted. The voucher cannot be redeemed if a member has an active subscription. In some cases, the code cannot be redeemed if a member had an active subscription within the last 30-60 days.
- Account Restriction. Once a member attempts to redeem a code, that will be tied to their account, regardless of whether it was successfully redeemed or not. No other member will be able to redeem it.
- Voucher Validity Period. Once you have the Tinder voucher code, you can redeem it immediately or up to 30 days after purchase.
|Error Codes Upon Redemption:|
- “Ineligible to redeem code.”
- You already redeemed the voucher code
- You have an active subscription within the restricted time frame
- You redeemed the voucher code outside the geo-restricted region
- "Not eligible to use this promo code."
- You had an active subscription within 30 days. Please kindly try to redeem the code once the 30-days period is over
- “OOPS. Unable to redeem code.”
- There is a server error, so we recommend the member to redeem the code again after 24 hours
- Someone attempts to redeem the code which another member has already attempted (but failed) to redeem
- “This code has already been redeemed.”
- The voucher code has already been redeemed
- “The code is no longer valid.”
- The voucher code is expired. The redemption cap has already been met
- "OOPS. You already have an active subscription. Try again later"
- Subscription restriction is applied, you cannot redeem the voucher code because you still have an active subscription. You can try to redeem the voucher code once your subscription is inactive